fazzey

Voting

Diamond Head View

Diamond Head View

Monday, May 11, 2009

Days Go By

Today is the day the Lord Hath made REJOICE and be glad in IT!!! Hope every one is having a great day.
As for me and mine, we are fine. May is a big month for us as it is for many. Dear Daughter graduated from college over the week-end!!! Whoo-HOO..Our youngest will graduate from high school at the end of the month. 2 other sons have birthdays this month and our !st grandchild graduates from kindergarten.
School is going well for me enjoying Psychology and learning computer office. Wow do I have a lot to learn!!!
On a very sad note, My niece died suddenly of a blood clot 2 weeks ago and left behind 2 small children. Please pray for my sister, nieces husband & other family and friends. Talk with you all later..Still read every ones blogs almost nightly...

2 comments:

Mrs. A. said...

Oh Faye, so much happiness and sadness rolled together. I was rejoicing over your graduates, then brokenhearted to hear of a young mother dying. (Just said a prayer for her kids.)

Jess said...

So glad you had such a great time with the family there. Sure you got great pics!

Hope all is well dear and that schooling is going great.

Lots of love to you and thanks for checking out my blog.

Jess