fazzey

Voting

Diamond Head View

Diamond Head View

Friday, July 10, 2009

July 10,2209

This is what is new at Fabulous Fifties, finally finished antibiotics for the pneumonia. However the next day, a tooth, really it is a crown started hurting, had to have a root canal on that to the tune of a small fortune. So on antibiotics again, go next week for a follow-up on the pneumonia.
So that is an update on me.
Dear daughter no. 3 leaves tomorrow on a plane for Austria, she will be teaching 5&6 grades for 1 1/2 to 2 yrs. So it will be a bitter sweet day tomorrow.I am excited for her, think it is a great opportunity.
Also my classes started this week, I am excited to start back and be on some kind of schedule!! Hope I can keep up, since i will be out 2 days the 2nd week for vacation...
Nothing ever materialized on selling the house, so we continue to enjoy it and also declutter.
Hope all my blogger friends are enjoying the summer. I check up on you all almost every night!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Hi there...so glad to hear of your update...but sorry about all that has gone wrong!

Hope this next week is better!

Love, Jess

Jess said...

Hi there!

Jess said...

Hey...just had you on the mind.

Hope all is well
Love, Jess