fazzey

Voting

Diamond Head View

Diamond Head View

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Back Again

Here I am back again, It is Sunday the 26th? of Oct. A couple of weeks since I have update my blog, now to remember what has been going on. No calls for work lately so I have enjoyed being home. Helping DH in what ever way is needed. His business seems to be a little more stable so that is a blessing.. Last night we had the Oct. birthday party here at home, myself and 2 of my DD have birthdays this month, so Daughter-in-law brought pizza and salad and the rest of us pitched in drinks, chips, cake and ice cream. It was a great time all 6 of the kids were here, 2 in-laws and 3 grandchildren so we had a great time. I will be 55 the 31st my DD will be 30 on the 30th and Dstep daughter was 25 on the 17th of the month. We all had major birthdays!!!!
I still am enjoying being in the Fabulous Fifties but my body continues to grow. Major self control in the eating dept. needs to continue. I did do my work out tonight on the elliptical!!Yeah me!!! Tomorrow is my yearly physical hoping that my cholesterol is down, on 3 different pills for that and wish I could get it down so I would not be on that much stuff. We will see..
Gotta go amazing race is coming on...See you all later

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hope that you get a good report tomorrow! Have a good week!