fazzey

Voting

Diamond Head View

Diamond Head View

Monday, December 22, 2008

Good Morning

Today is 2 day before Christmas Eve. That is when we have our family get together and gift exchange. My big plan today is go to the grocery store, think I have my list ready.

I have 3 kids still asleep in bed today, 2 home from college and the other a senior in high school, so our house and schedule will be changing day to day. I will adjust and not worry so much about the house staying in order, I will try to enjoy them, remembering they will be on their on with families before I know it.

As I sit here praying and meditating, I am going over the same thingS that I go over every year, Did I get the kids enough for Christmas? Hope they will not be disappointed, should I go shopping 1 more time? How did I gain so much weight?
O well, Had a good week-end, DH and I went shopping, then kept our adorable 15 month old grandson over night. He is lots of fun. Our Church did their play and Music last night, we also enjoyed that.
Guess I better get up and started . Hope you are having a great start to the CHRISTMAS WEEK!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Merry Christmas! Lots of love to you and yours.

Jess

Oldqueen44 said...

So I'll bet you didn't need to go shopping again and the kids were all delighted with their gifts. Right?

We had our exchange Christmas Eve also. We all drew names and this year we did a "Make It" "Bake It" or "Take It" exchange. That means you can either make something, bake something, or take something from your house you think the other person might like. We always like this exchange because everyone is so creative. We change every few years on what we do.
Hope you had an awesome day.

Rebecca said...

Hey Faye! Go check out my blog because you won my contest!! I need you to email me your address too so I can send you your prize!

I hope your Christmas went great!