fazzey

Voting

Diamond Head View

Diamond Head View

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another Day At Home

I find myself home all day alone, which is not a BAD THING. I am thankful that Dh will be coming home soon. DS 18 had a soccer game after school so that's why this late in the day I find myself alone, Of course I do have my friends that are in my computer :) DS 19 stopped by for a while today and took a shower then off again. Was nice to see him, now that he is not living at home and I am not worrying about him all the time , and staying on his back.

Hi Jaye, excited you read my blog. I have been following your blog for a while and really enjoy your writings. You are a very busy Lady, I know you are enjoying your new babies.
I was not sure I wanted anyone to find my blog, it seems to me writing about things is scary that people will know me to well (what do i have to hide)?? Ha Ha--That I will not tell!!! Wanting to see if any of my adult children find it? Any way I have so enjoyed reading Jaye and others blog and realizing we all do the best we can.

Thanks also for the message Diane.

Well today seems better for the outlook on business and our lifesyle. I guess God wants us to be willing to give things up if it come to that, we shall see..hugs to all

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog. :) Your blog is really cute...I love the polka dots. Is that your house that's pictured there at the top? Wow!