fazzey

Voting

Diamond Head View

Diamond Head View

Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall Time

Today is another beautiful fall day. The first time I have spent much time out side is today. I cleaned off patio and washed out side furniture down, having a swim party for Church class Saturday(maybe a little chilly for swimming) so wanted all to be clean.
Also found some tulip and other bulbs in my garage, they were probably too old to plant, but since it was a pretty day I planted them any way, so it will be excited to see if they come up in March or April.
Still praying for God to give DH's family business direction day by day as the economy seems to going down. I just pray that we will Glorify God what ever happens.
This has been a good quiet week here, staying close to home because of gas shortage. I did attend Bible Study on Thur. So thankful we have a wonderful teacher that helps us study Gods word. Until later===========

1 comment:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Hi, Fazzey. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. :o)

My recipe for Crockpot Chicken and Dressing is indeed on my Recipe Blog. If you have trouble finding it, leave me a comment and I'll fix you up.

Have a great new week!

Hugs,

Diane