fazzey

Voting

Diamond Head View

Diamond Head View

Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall

Good Morning, This is a lovely fall day. The week-end went by fast, trying to remember the highlights of it. Went to an Awanas conference on sat. and that took up the whole day, was very informative, now if I will act on some of the things I learned. It did help motivate me some.
Sunday was Church Day and Pastor teaching and Preaching was what I need to hear and Do!!

About a job?? Still no clear direction, no calls for subbing today, so guess I will go put in the application at another county. It seems that I will need to go to work. I have enjoyed the last ten yr. of being a mom and housewife, but things do change. So if it is Gods will so will I change.

Did you notice, I finally got the background working....I am sooooooo proud!!!

No comments: