fazzey

Voting

Diamond Head View

Diamond Head View

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hi

Hi Today, I am all excited, I though I had read direction clear enough to change my back ground..Did not happen, unless you are seeing black and white polka dots. I did see the little banner advertising where I found the background...So please any of you 20,30,or 40's that could tell this Fabulous Fifty's girl how to accomplish this ,I would be grateful!!!!
Not a whole lot going on around the home front, no calls to work this week, is this good or bad? Thinking if things do not change soon, we will be needing insurance so today a job seems needed real soon. But remembering "Trust in the Lord with All thine Heart: and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. So that is what iIwill do!!! Hope all are having a great day!!!

No comments: